The objective of the IT Assessment is to take a high-level snapshot of your IT organization:
- Challenges with your management team and non management team
- Your environment: business supported, key business objectives, drivers, vendors/partners, customers and trends
- Your IT service delivery environment: services required to support the business, service objectives, and service level agreements (formal and informal). Includes services provided directly to your customers and other areas of the IT organization.
- Your overall IT environment: policies and procedures
- Your organization structure (issues and challenges)
- Pain points
Once the interviews and fact-finding has been completed, I will document my findings and provide recommendations for resolving these issues. This 5-20 day assessment (based on the size of your organization) is the foundation for building a ‘world-class’ organization. My approach (with industry credibility) allows me to establish key relationships for a better understanding of the most prevalent issues. Additional benefits to your organization are:
- Minimal drain on resources
- 5-20 days maximum
- 30-60 minute interviews with key management and individual contributors.
- Provide comparisons from over 350 assessments involving Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies
- Facilitated by Harris Kern who has the in-depth IT, management and organization experience
- A report highlighting the most critical issues and the top recommendations
- Provide industry trends pros/cons in relation to your company’s mode of operation
For a 1-page summary of the assessment, click on the downloadable pdf file.