IT Strategy Workshop
The Strategy Workshop is designed to assist you to quickly address people, process and performance challenges through a comprehensive three-day process. Utilizing my framework I have developed over the last 15 years, the workshop process guides members of the organization (management and key staff) to reach the following outcomes:
- Gain a collective agreement and buy-in of the people, process and performance issues facing your IT organization.
- Categorize and prioritize the issues.
- Identify root causes of the current problems.
- Develop an intelligent plan of action (roadmap) based on the facts of your current environment.
- Gain buy-in, commitment, and ownership of the roadmap throughout the organization (bottom up & top down).
The overall objectives of the Workshop are to facilitate identification of specific issues and development of a roadmap that has the buy-in, commitment, and ownership of key representatives of the IT organization. Once the roadmap is in place, then specific remediation projects can be conducted with an appropriate level of confidence that they are the right things to be working on, they are occurring in the right sequence and they are given the appropriate priority for completion.
For a 1-page summary of the workshop, click on the downloadable pdf file.